Robert Baillieul, B.Comm.
Robert Baillieul's Articles
Extra Space Storage, Inc. Keeps Hiking Payout to Unitholders If you want an investment to impress your friends at the summer barbecue, then you might want to skip Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE:EXR). But while the partnership’s self-storage facilities won’t.
Lockheed Martin Corporation’s Payout Poised to Surge It’s a scary world, except for defense contractors. Terrorist attacks across Europe, a looming war with Iran, the nuclear threat from North Korea. Clearly, it’s a great time to be in the war.
Aqua America Inc Gives Investors a Big Pay Raise Low interest rates courtesy of the Federal Reserve have created an income desert for investors. But Aqua America Inc (NYSE:WTR), it appears, has emerged as something of an oasis. Amid trade.
Is GasLog Partners LP’s 12% Yield Safe? If you want to make a lot of money over the next few years, then you need to pay attention to liquified natural gas (LNG). The U.S. shale revolution has unlocked vast swaths.
Postcard From the Wall Street Insane Asylum I once read that 75% of Wall Street traders take medication for mental illnesses. That statistic should scare the heck out of you. It means the other 25% walk around untreated. No wonder.
Can You Count on Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.’s Yield? Americans love a comeback story: Tiger Woods, Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler, or Michael Jordan’s return to the NBA. The same applies to stocks. You can make a lot of.
Monthly Dividend Stocks for Retirement Income Let me ask you a question: How much money do you have saved for retirement? It doesn’t matter how much cash you have stashed away; it never quite feels like enough, does it? Low.
The Best Healthcare Stocks for 2019—and Beyond If you want to earn more investment income over the next 10 years, then you need to pay attention to healthcare stocks. Each month, 300,000 baby boomers turn 65, enough to fill the.
Insiders Buying Crown Castle International Corp: Here’s Why If you want to make more money in the stock market, it pays to watch the actions of insiders. Executives might sell shares for all sorts of reasons, but they only buy.
Can You Trust Office Properties Income Trust’s 7.9% Yield? “Nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes,” Benjamin Franklin once wrote. Franklin certainly knew what he was talking about. Our world has changed in many ways since.